A full year has passed since we were hit with the coronavirus. There have been numerous challenges to overcome in the workplace. Our workplace looks different and feels different. We have employees who are working from home full-time, employees reboarding back into the workplace or a mixture of the two with our hybrid teams.
With all these changes and disruptions, communication and feedback can become a struggle. Now is the time to check in and see how your employees and managers are doing. A 360 Feedback Process is a way to do that anonymously to ensure honest feedback.
What It Is
A 360-Feedback Process is a tool that provides extensive and varied feedback about an employee’s performance. Managers, peers, direct reports, and/or others rate the employee in areas such as leadership, communication, productivity, and technical skills. The employee also rates himself or herself in these areas.
What It Does
360-Feedback allows employees to understand strengths and weaknesses in their workplace performance, interpersonal communication, and/or management style with a focus on personal and organizational development.
Managers and executives can use the information provided by a 360-Feedback Process to create organizational and individual development plans. Managers and executives also gain tremendous personal benefit as they see how their leadership styles and methods are perceived by those they manage. As they make necessary adjustments to better interact with and manage their employees, the entire organization benefits from improvements in communication and productivity.
- Improves understanding of the participant’s strengths and weaknesses in key areas.
- Sets a baseline against which future changes or improvements can be measured.
- Provides a comparison between the participant’s own perceptions and those of the raters.
- Identifies high potential employees for future training and development.
- Provides an anonymous platform to ensure honest feedback.
- Higher engagement with employees due to upward communication.
BP Dudley & Associates can help you implement a 360 Feedback Process with your company. Click on the 360 Feedback Process below to find out more information.